*THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED*
How & How are looking for a strategic Senior Account Manager to join our Lisbon team. You will be an organised, highly-motivated team player with a passion for brand and marketing — and help us conceive, plan and drive marketing campaigns for the agency and our clients.
Team members at How & How will have the opportunity to learn and thrive within our growing agency, and enjoy an outstanding quality of life in the beautiful sunny city of Lisbon.
*This role has the opportunity of starting remotely (for up to three months), then transferring to full-time in Lisbon thereafter*
A Senior Account Manager at How & How is not only the primary contact between our clients and the creative team, but also a strategist who will proactively manage accounts. Campaign plans will be devised as well as managed by this person, so it's essential they're able to lead their accounts and generate new, effective ideas.
The role will be heavily digital marketing focused, so a broad understanding of digital channels is essential, as well as experience managing B2B lead generation campaigns.
The Senior Account Manager will report to the Strategy Director, and work alongside our Digital Producer who manages the production team. Together they will deliver creative brand campaigns for our ongoing retained clients as well as one-off projects.
1. A pro-active strategic thinker
2. Meticulously organised and astute
3. Personable and positive
4. Confident and calm
5. Articulate and ambitious
6. A team-player who can read people
7. Business-savvy, with a commercial brain
8. Hungry to learn, always ready to share
1. At least 5 years hands-on agency experience managing a mix of brand, technology and marketing projects
2. A rich variety of previous B2B and B2C accounts
3. 360 degree view of all digital marketing channels
4. Deep knowledge of CRM Software
1. Working for an English-speaking company in Lisbon, part of a dynamic team of international professionals
2. Based in beautiful Second Home Lisboa above the Time Out Market. Working among 1,000 plants. Resident membership with all the perks.
3. Second Home Member access to the cultural programme of talks and social events. Member access to all Second Home workspaces in both London and Hollywood.
4. Personal Laptop
5. Free coffee and refreshments
6. Free beers every Friday at the Second Home members bar
7. Help and advice on tax, accounts in Portugal
8. Huge potential to grow and move up in your role. We are a fast-growing team, with big ambitions for ourselves and anyone up for changing it up and moving to Portugal
9. Agency Growth Plan with the option to explore elements of your practice on "play" days
10. 22 Days holiday (plus Portuguese Bank Holidays)
One of the core principles of “leftright” thinking at How & How is equality. This applies to equality in our workforce too. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our mission is to grow our team with the best thinkers, most talented creatives and most curious minds — no matter their background or discipline. This role may be for an account manager — but we are always looking for the person, not the job description. If you feel you’d like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you. You may be exactly what we are looking for... we just don’t know it yet.
Please apply for this role by emailing us on: email@example.com