Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Start date: Immediately
Please apply here for this role via Workable
If you live and breathe digital marketing, then we'd love to hear from you. How&How is looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer to join our creative-led branding & marketing agency in Lisbon. The successful candidate will develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing campaigns across all multiple digital channels for our key accounts.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The Digital Marketing Manager will work alongside an Account Manager, Digital Producer, Strategy Director and the Creative team to deliver to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
1. Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, paid social media and display advertising campaigns for our client accounts
2. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
3. Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
4. Brainstorm new, and creative growth strategies
5. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
6. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
7. Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
8. Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
9. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
10. Design, build and maintain the agencies own digital marketing channels
1. BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
2. Proven working experience in digital marketing — 5 years minimum
3. Very good working knowledge of Hubspot CRM
4. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
5. Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
6. Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
7. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
8. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
9. 28 Days paid holiday
10. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
1. Working a as core member of a fast-growing new studio with big ambitions
2. The option of a four day working week
3. Frequent work trips to London
4. Based in beautiful Second Home Lisbon above the Time Out Market. Working among 1,000 plants. Resident membership with all the perks
5. Second Home Member access to the cultural programme of talks and social events. Member access to all Second Home workspaces in both Lisbon and Hollywood.
6. Personal iMac
7. Free drinks every Friday at the Second Home members bar
8. Agency Growth Plan with the option to explore elements of your practice on "play" days
9. 28 Days paid holiday
10. Living in Lisbon = 300 days of sunshine a year!
One of the core principles of “leftright” thinking at How & How is equality. This applies to equality in our workforce too. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Our mission is to grow our team with the best thinkers, most talented creatives and most curious minds — no matter their background or discipline. This role may be for a designer—but we are always looking for the person, not the job description. If you feel you’d like to join our team, we’d love to hear from you. You may be exactly what we are looking for... we just don’t know it yet.